Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

Nicely done paper, but it raises many questions. You say “nanoparticles”
> but the active electrode appears to be wire and much less wire than before.

There is more wire, I think. In Ref. 1 he used 1 m. This is 3 m.

> Are you saying the wire treatment amounts to nanoparticles?

The wire treatment produces nanoparticles. See Ref. 1. Which is:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MizunoTmethodofco.pdf

See also:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MizunoTposterform.pdf

> Why so little active material compare to the earlier presentation? Why not
> space the pulses closer together?

For the reason stated in the paper: to keep the noise from input power and
input heat to a minimum. I asked him to do that. This is not the only way
to conduct tests with this system. As I said, previously he ran input power
constantly, for days on end.

I was looking for a clear-cut result with a high signal to noise ratio,
which in this case -- with this system -- is not the same as the most
anomalous power or the best input/output ratio.

> Is nuclear data available?

Nope. I don't understand it enough to comment. Mizuno may present it at
ICCF19.