Late, but just noticed this.  Bold words!

http://ecatnews.com/?p=2669

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the debate. Rossi continues to
deliver even if it is not what he promised. Despite many sceptics deriding
the man as a third rate showman, I tip my hat to his ability to keep this
show going.  It is too easy to label anyone in his camp an idiot. That
would apply to too many otherwise intelligent scientists. There are many
lessons here but most of them revolve around human nature. We can pore over
the minutia  of the report but the lack of genuine third-party scrutiny
makes me suspect foul-play. Rather than provide clarity, he has once again
failed to step up to the mark.

After all this time and solely as a nod to all those otherwise intelligent
beings, I cannot proclaim this a fraud with certainty. However, I do lament
the waste of all that talent. A child could prove that this is real and an
independent lab under NDA could take a prep’d and sealed tube and attest to
its reality without compromising the IP. The latest test appears to be
designed to convince someone but I doubt the target is the scientific
community. Without the ability to replicate, too much has to be taken on
trust – something Rossi forfeited many lies ago.

The warning on this site still stands.

End Update