The pages are, the code-behind is actually compiled beforehand and stored in a .dll

Nicholas Bronson (BComp)

Web Systems Developer

Transend Networks Pty Ltd

ABN 57 082 586 892

PO Box 606 MOONAH  Tasmania Australia 7009
1-7 Maria Street LENAH VALLEY Tasmania Australia 7008

Email:
Work:
Mobile:
Fax:
Switchboard:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0416 171 577
1300 361 811

Confidential
The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may include confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient of this message, you may not copy or deliver the contents of this message or its attachments to anyone.  If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by return email or by the telephone number. listed above and destroy the original message. Transend utilises third party virus checking software. Transend will not be held responsible for the inability of third party software packages to detect or prevent the propagation of any virus how so ever generated.  Thank you.