Does apps/omnivos/plugins/mysqlpersist.cc compile for everyone?  I'm
getting some major silliness...

First, it's still using the old paths for property.hh and vosapp.hh.
After I fixed that, I get:

mysqlpersist.cc: In function 'void vosplugin_init(VOS::Vobject*)':
mysqlpersist.cc:46: error: request for member 'getSite' in 'daemon',
which is of non-class type 'int ()(int, int)throw ()'

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/
technical:                    http://lalo.revisioncontrol.net/