I was talking more about difference in users base, actually.
Any ideas why SL users base is growing much faster than
VOS's ? My goal is more about finding out what VOS is missing
at the moment compare to SL, to be able to acquire more users
and developers. I'm not trying to play down importance and cool
features of VOS or challenge you guys. Just trying to help with
directions and find out what's missing in VOS now.