Ken Taylor wrote:
> Revision control would be an example of an instanced view that's instanced
> according to the parameter of version-to-look-at.

Revision control is a good application where instanced views might need
to be added to the core VOS protocol in some.    I would love to be able
to use a URL to refer to a specific revision of a Vobject, and for a
specific revision of a Vobject to refer to specific revisions of its
children that were current at that parent Vobject revision (this is
essential for meaningful revision browsing in hypertext).

Reed