On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 11:49:05AM -0700, S Mattison wrote:

> I'll send you a GMail invite. All messages in your GMail inbox that share a
> single subject line are treated as 'extensions' onto a single email, and
> when there are enough of them, the mail collapses to show you only the
> headlines of the first and most recent one you've already seen, so you can
> skip to the good stuff. You might like to sign up for the mailing list using
> GMail. It's what I use.

Thanks, but I already have a gmail account, and the problem is not a
technological limitation with my mail reader.  The problem is that to
sit down and compose a thoughtful reply to every email would take hours
out of my day that are better spent making concrete progress in coding
VOS (keep in mind I have a fulltime job, and VOS is still just a hobby
pursued on evenings and weekends).  I just wanted to let everyone know
that I'm paying attention, even if I can't weigh in on every thread.

[   Peter Amstutz  ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[Lead Programmer][Interreality Project][Virtual Reality for the Internet]
[ VOS: Next Generation Internet Communication][ http://interreality.org ]
[ http://interreality.org/~tetron ][ pgpkey:  pgpkeys.mit.edu  18C21DF7 ]