Ken Taylor wrote:
> dateformatfilter.cc: In member function `void DateFormatter::reformat()':
> dateformatfilter.cc:107: error: `localtime_r' undeclared (first use this
> function)
> dateformatfilter.cc:107: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
> once for each function it appears in.)
>
> this looks like another function that mingw doesn't define (it's not in the
> time.h that I have)

Hmm, well we can put one in the windows version of VUtil if configure
doesn't find it on the system.  It would just be a call to localtime()
with a mutex lock during, I think.

vostoolbox isn't used by terangreal by the way, you can skip it (disable
 it  from libs/vos/Makefile.am or use make -k)

> dateformatfilter.cc: At global scope:
> dateformatfilter.cc:150: error: redefinition of `class
> RegisterDateFormatter'
> ../../../libs/vos/vostoolbox/dateformatfilter.hh:11: error: previous
> definition of `class RegisterDateFormatter'
> dateformatfilter.cc:153: warning: inconsistent dll linkage for
> 'RegisterDateFormatter_globalstatic', dllexport assumed.
>
> this looks like the culprit is line 10 in dateformatfilter.hh. Should be
> #ifndef VTOOLBOX_EXPORTS instead of VOS_EXPORTS?

Yeah probably, I'll change that.

You can come on IRC and we can do this in real time if you want :)

Reed