Hey all, just a heads up to a couple things I put on the wiki recently:

First, a braindump about portals. http://interreality.org/wiki/WorldPortals
Comments are welcome!

Next.... I had an idea that it would be useful to document MetaObjects in a
way that the VOS API doesn't cover. Specifically, things visible by the
"external" world accessing a VOS site -- not necessarily things internal to
the VOS library (though some of those things can be documented too). That
is; child objects, properties, messages, access control policies, external
behavior, etc. The idea is that these external aspects are forming a kind of
"VOS protocol standard" and it'd be good to have it documented :) Check it
out: http://interreality.org/wiki/MetaObjectDocumentation

I've only done one for now (Object3D), with an idea of how the format might
look. Feel free to improve it, and add more! Brave is he/she who documents
property:property ;)

-Ken