I know, it sucks, I was deleting some of it last night.  I turned on the
spam blacklist feature of MoinMoin (which had gotten turned off in the
move from the old server to the new one) so maybe that will help.

I'm not sure if MoinMoin has a "revert" feature.  Need to dig into it
more.

On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 02:08:30AM -0700, Ken Taylor wrote:
> A bunch of spam got added to the wiki between 3-25 and 3-27... I don't
> really know much about MoinMoin, but do you guys have a way of
> mass-reverting stuff like this?
>
> Ken

[   Peter Amstutz  ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ][ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[Lead Programmer][Interreality Project][Virtual Reality for the Internet]
[ VOS: Next Generation Internet Communication][ http://interreality.org ]
[ http://interreality.org/~tetron ][ pgpkey:  pgpkeys.mit.edu  18C21DF7 ]