Vera Fischer, Gisele Bündchen....
Abre o olho dona Ruth que o "homi" tá querendo fazer com as loiras o que ele tá fazendo com a gente.....

AP
Sorrisos FHC recebe a top Gisele Bündchen em Brasília. A modelo acompanhou encontro do presidente com empresários do setor tęxtil
Celso Pinheiro
Auditor
Internal Auditing Service Săo Paulo
mobile: +55 11 9113-1839

This message, including attached files, is confidential and intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.
If you receive a message not being the addressee, please notify the sender by returning the E-mail immediately and delete the message.
Standard disclaimer: this material contains my personal oppinions and beliefs ONLY. It has nothing to do with my employer / company. I am writing it as a private person. It doesn't have to be upright, nor doesn't even pretend to provide objective / useful information

27fhc.jpg

Responder a