On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Gabriel Rosa wrote:

> hey all,
>
> question: why does my sound blaster awe 64 pnp function properly
> on irq 5, but chops off any sound sample after the first second or so
> on irq's 7 and 9?

Sounds like you have other hardware connected to those interrupts, even if
you have not configured software support for them.  Check the bios
settings for irq 7, and other cards for irq9.  The SB may also use irq9
for MPU401.

> question2: why do I get so much static on the line output? Does anyone get
> this?

Dunno. The static is always there?

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
Work:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing