Hello,

I am working on a bulk mail automaton project, so want to track users who have read my mail.

I don't want user to click on any URL and then I will track that he has read my mail.

Also receive notification generated by outlook is also not a good solution as many user would

be using different web email client.

One solution is to use java script (By using server side include) and send mail in form of HTML.

But there is a problem in this approach that yahoo and hotmail comments your java Script.

And  it works great on outlook and MS express.

Is there any way to solve this issue.

How can we run JavaScript code in a html in a web client like yahoo or hotmail.com to track that.

Regards,

Shahzad Sarwar