[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

I get the message "Video mode not supported" it is in a box with a
blue border. I haven't been in Linex for a while. I use Fedora
2.6.10-1.771_fc2  I went into 2.6.91.6_fc2 and got the same message.

My computer is a PC4 1.5 with 512 Ram.

That's usually a message displayed by the monitor itself, not the computer. The cause is that you've specified a video mode in your X config (i.e., /etc/X11/xorg.conf, /etc/X11/XF86Config /etc/X11/XF86Config-4, etc.) that your monitor is unable to display.

Fix the video settings in that config file and that will make the problem go away.

DR