Liam,

May be you selected generic pc or notebook hardware option in voyage.update? This will disable serial output. Anyway, you can still ssh to the box after wait for a while.

Liam burke wrote:

Hi,

I have a wrap.1e and a 2.2gb microdrive which I would like to install voyage linux on, however when I go through the setup ala the bootable cd, and then boot the wrap I get the following output…

130048 KB Extended Memory

01F0 Master 848A GS-Magicstor 1022C 15504f25

Phys C/H/S 4128/16/63 Log C/H/S 516/128/63

LI

LILLOO 2222..66..11 LLooaaddiinngg LLiinnuuxx....................................

BBIIOOSS ddaattaa cchheecckk ssuucccceessssffuull

And then it hangs there…

Can anyone help???

Thanks a million,

Liamo

------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux


--
Regards,
Punky
P U N K N ! X  . c o m
Technology + Lifestyle
(http://www.punknix.com)

Voyage Linux
(http://www.voyage.hk/software/voyage.html)



_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux

Reply via email to