Hi Joaquin, I welcome any patches that improve Voyage. May I know what is the different between the current and the one you propose? I didn't look at the code deeply.
Regards, Punky On 8/15/07, Joaquin Seoane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi all, > > Stopping the voyage should copy /rw $VOYAGE_SYSTEM_SYNCDIRS to /ro as > is, without old content. Any file removed or renamed en /rw synced dirs > should be removed or renamed en /ro. Current voyage-utils overwrite ro: > > ======================================================================== > 'stop') > if [ -f /etc/voyage.conf ] ; then > . /etc/voyage.conf > /usr/local/sbin/remountrw > for DIR in $VOYAGE_SYSTEM_SYNCDIRS > do > echo -n "Synchronizing $DIR ... " > cp -Rp $DIR/* /ro$DIR/ > echo "Done." > done > /usr/local/sbin/remountro > fi > ;; > ======================================================================== > > I think it should be changed to something like: > > ======================================================================== > > 'stop') > if [ -f /etc/voyage.conf ] ; then > . /etc/voyage.conf > /usr/local/sbin/remountrw > for DIR in $VOYAGE_SYSTEM_SYNCDIRS > do > echo -n "Synchronizing $DIR ... " > rm -rf /ro$DIR > mkdir -p /ro$DIR > (cd $DIR; tar cf - .) | (cd /ro$DIR/; tar xpf -) > echo "Done." > done > /usr/local/sbin/remountro > fi > ;; > *) > > ======================================================================== > > Regards > > > -- > Joaquin Seoane Pascual tel: +34 91 3367349 > Dpt. Ing. Telematica fax: +34 91 3367333 > E.T.S.I. Telecomunicacion tlx: 47430 ETSIT E > Ciudad Universitaria email: jsp at dit.upm.es > E-28040 MADRID www: http://www.dit.upm.es/~joaquin > SPAIN > > > _______________________________________________ > Voyage-linux mailing list > [email protected] > http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux > -- -- Regards, Punky P U N K N ! X . c o m Technology + Lifestyle (http://www.punknix.com) V O Y A G E . H K - http://www.voyage.hk Linux - voyage-0.2 is released! Store - Senao NMP-8602 Plus (400mW) is now in stock! _______________________________________________ Voyage-linux mailing list [email protected] http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux
