Hi Fred,

Thank you to mention that. Although I don't use RM2 on daily basis, but RM2 could still work for voyage-0.5.2, except that prism54 does not have wpa support for both managed and master mode.

If you are interested, you can order it from voyage store.

Regards,
Punky


Frederico Marques wrote:
Thanks for your inputs. Actually I'm looking for a 802.11b/g prism card, that will work very well with hostapd. I've found one (Prism 54) on Voyage Shop:

http://tinyurl.com/5tuj9m

Fred

On Jul 16, 2008, at 12:32 PM, Stefan Karlsson wrote:

NL-2511 : http://www.wisper.se/shop2/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=17
It's only 802.11b. Performance wise (except speed) it's great however! :)

Best regards,
Stefan Karlsson

Frederico Marques skrev:
Hi List,

I'm looking for a Mini-PCI Module with a Prism chipset (for stability reasons with AP mode) for a Voyage Linux box. Do you recommend one?

Thanks,

Fred


_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux


_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux

--
Regards,
Punky

Voyage Solutions (http://solution.voyage.hk)
* Embedded Solutions and Systems
- Mesh Networking, Captive Portal, IP Surveillance, VoIP/PBX
- Network Engineering, Development Platform and Consultation


_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux

Reply via email to