Please, I am searching for some guidance.
I am trying for 2 days to build kernel module.
The required module is rt2x00.
I was trying to use module-assistant with no lock.
I was googling, searching the debian forums and the biggest issue seems to be the unavailability of the kernel headers.
Even pointing to the kernel source did not help :-(
I am stuck with nowhere to go - the wireless module does not work and therefore I can't proceed...

The command m-a a-i rt2x00 -t ends up with errors as it can't find the kernel configuration. The kernel source is untared in /usr/src, symlinked to /usr/src/linux, the --kernel-dir does not help :-(

Please, help.

Sancho