Afternoon Guys,

I have a cron script which I'm placing in /etc/cron.d but it doesn't seem to
be running for me, I thought I would check in with you all and ask if you
might be able to make suggestions as to why.

The script is very simple and just runs a python script I have on the
system, something like this:

* * * * *   root   python /myapp/myapp.py > /myapp/output 2>&1

Now, I see an entry in syslog which shows the script being loaded into cron,
however the script doesn't appear to be run every minute as I would expect.
Do I need to be setting any particular environment variables in the top of
this script to get it to run properly?

Many thanks all,

Robert