Sorry, open source does not work with the DMCA.

A little joke :D. Oh, you mean the Wistron Neweb DCMA-81!

I am not sure why it wouldn't work. So the same settings for WPA_Supplicant works on other cards, but not on the DCMA-81. What about trying WPA-TKIP? Can you paste your wpa_supplicant settings?

Sean

Beat Meier wrote:
Hello everybody

Anybody using DMCA-81 radios with wrap and voyage-0.5.2 and wpa_supplicant? I cannot associate with WPA2-PSK to the hostapd. There is no problem with CM9, WLMX cards ...
Anybody having the same issue?
madwifi should supports it since 0.9.2, so any idea?

Greetings and thanks

Beat