In Voyage 0.5.2,

/var/run is symbolically linked to /rw/var/run

At boot everything in /ro gets copied to /rw (/rw being in memory).

You can edit your files in /ro/var/run/sshd. Then on boot they get copied over.

You can just edit them on your voyage install directory too: voyage-0.5.2/ro/var/run/sshd

Hope that helps

Sean

Jeff Ramin wrote:

Can somebody suggest a fix for this problem? My plan
was to modify /var/run/sshd before building the image
for the flash drive, but that file doesn't exist at image
creation time. Apparently it is created at boot time.

My current workaround is to modify that file from rc.local
so that sshd can start, but this requires that I access the
machine via the console after the initial boot. I want an
image that I can ssh to immediately, without having to
access the console.

Thanks.

Jeff Ramin wrote: