Morning Guys,
I've got another occurrence of an issue I've had before with watchdog not working properly on one of my systems, I've got a seemingly identical configuration on a whole load of boxes but the odd one every now and then gives me grief ;-) I've posted the exact same problem in the past but have no records of how it was resolved: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg02222.html Basically watchdog is running and watching a .pid file for my application, when the application is stopped watchdog logs in the syslog that the watched process cannot be found however the box is not rebooted L after this point in the log file I get no more entries from watchdog until I log in an manually rebooting the system. All other details such as my configuration and log output are the same as in that link above. Anyone else got this similar behaviour or any ideas on how to solve it? Rob
_______________________________________________ Voyage-linux mailing list [email protected] http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux
