Hi Demian,

Pre-built alas modules are available in:

http://www.voyage.hk/dists/0.5/alsa/
http://www.voyage.hk/dists/0.6/alsa/

Regards,
Punky

Demian Martin wrote:

You don’t need to recompile the kernel to add Alsa. You just need to compile the alsa modules. You need to get the sources from Voyage and build those. There is a script from here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1046137 that needs a little tweaking to work right but it will download and compile and install Alsa automatically. You need to disable the update everything line in the script and it doesn’t look in the right place for the headers I think (its build for Ubuntu). I have been using it for some time, but not for a few months so I’m rusty on the details.

-Demian

Regards,
Punky

Voyage Solutions (http://solution.voyage.hk)
* Embedded Solutions and Systems
 - Mesh Networking, Captive Portal, IP Surveillance, VoIP/PBX
 - Network Engineering, Development Platform and Consultation