Dear All:
     I am working to build a ad-hoc network which consists of 4
Alix2D2 boards. Each Alix2D2 board is equipped with two CM9 wireless
cards, one is working under Access Point mode, the other one is
working under Adhoc mode. The wireless driver is madwifi 0.9.4. and
voyage version voyage-One 0.7.0. When I boot up, I can see the
physical information of both wireless cards, the address, the brand
information. When I run iwconfig, it shows the two cards as wlan0,
wmaster0, wlan1, wmaster1. And I am also failed to bring up the
wireless interfaces. Is there anyone working on the similar project or
facing the same problem?

Best,
Will