Hello,

I’m creating a kiosk type appliance based on Voyage 0.7.0 that boots into a
custom X11 app. I want to hide all console like activity from the moment the
device is turned on.

So far I’ve managed to hide everything by flashing a custom bios, tweaking
init.d scripts, recompiling grub to disable the printfs.. etc, except .. for a
blinking cursor that is visible for few seconds before the plymouth splash
comes up. I’m guessing the cursor blinks while the kernel is being decompressed
or while grub loads the kernel. Is there any way to hide that?

Thanks !

Kapil