Am Friday 08 July 2011 04:05:55 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> What hardware are you using?  When using VMWare and VirtualBox, I didn't
> see this.

Intel D510MO with GMA3150 Video

On Alix.1C and on BIOSTAR Viotech 3100+
http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/content.php?S_ID=470
it is working fine.

May be this is because of modesetting in the kernel now.
I am searching for the modesetting api.

What I found out is also that the command sudo does not work.

Also I have to put libs that my software are using in the /usr/lib directory
instead of the same directory like the software.
best regards, Rainer