On 12/15/2011 11:15 PM, Jon Meek wrote:
> Rich - Is there a reason that you can't install to USB drive from the
> tarball and then add the libraries you need? That works for me, at
> least when starting from a freshly untarred  directory ( I recently
> determined that using the same directory tree for ALIX CF cards and
> Generic PC USB drives caused bad MBRs to be written to the USB drive,
> more on that after additional research).
>
> Jon
>
> On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Rich E Neese <r.ne...@gmail.com
> <mailto:r.ne...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     is there any work underway to fix the sdk install to usb drives?
>     I can only use the voyage-sdk-0.8.0 aka voyage squeeze build
>     because of
>     the libs needed for my project.
>     and not being able to get grup to cp over correctly and make the usb
>     boot is a big issue.

Yes because some of the files are not in pkgs I had to build from
source.  and some from git src.

and movonng all the custom configs and files would be alot of work.
where is the issue for the voyage-sdk would be fixed would make things
easier.

and making a iso I have tried and failed as non of the directions are
step by step to the point someone who has not done it before with voyage
can do it.