Hi,
I'm using voyage from 3/4 years but I'm not a linux expert.
During last apt-get install i got some errors and i ran apt-get -f install.
I got this:

voyage:~# apt-get -f install
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Correcting dependencies... Done
  libc6 libc6-dev libfreetype6 libfreetype6-dev libgd2-xpm libgd2-xpm-dev
linux-libc-dev lzma
Suggested packages:
  locales glibc-doc libc6-i686 manpages-dev libgd-tools
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  binutils build-essential dpkg-dev g++ g++-4.1 gcc gcc-4.1
libapache2-mod-php5 libstdc++6-4.1-dev linux-kernel-headers php5-cli
php5-gd php5-sqlite
  tzdata util-linux
  linux-libc-dev lzma
  libc6 libc6-dev libfreetype6 libfreetype6-dev libgd2-xpm libgd2-xpm-dev
WARNING: The following essential packages will be removed.
This should NOT be done unless you know exactly what you are doing!
  util-linux tzdata (due to util-linux)
6 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 15 to remove and 53 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 10.5MB of archives.
After unpacking 47.2MB disk space will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially harmful.
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as I say!'
 ?]

What do you suggest me to do?

Many Thanks