I have a 1 TB external USB hard drive which is formatted as HFS+ from which I
would like to play music.
Unfortunately though it seems that it is not mounted at boot time and I haven't
managed to mount it manually either
(not that I would actually know much about doing that). I tried it both with a
MBR and a GUID partition table and neither
would work. My old 250 GB external USB hard drive that's formatted with FAT32
works flawlessly, but I would really like
to use HFS+. Does anyone know how to go about making this work?

BTW I tried it on both Voyage MPD 0.8.5 and the daily build.

Thanks in advance,

John