It's a Zbox (Atom) and yes, there are more sound cards in the system. If it was
the only one, it wouldn't 'shift' in hw address ;) I've blacklisted the drivers
for the other sounds cards, but that's more a 'bandaid' then a real fix. It
should be possible to resolve with udev rules, but until now I haven't found a
good way to do this.

--
Angelo Machils
Sent with Sparrow