Hi Punky,

Trying to cold boot Voyage Linux with the Grub boot loader on  a
Soekris 5501 fails to boot.  Subsequent reset button does boot but
this requires physical access to the device(s).

Few posting in the Soekris list suggest lilo as the boot loader but I
have not been able to install lilo.   In earlier postings, I have
shared my experience about lilo not installing in both methods (a) ISO
(b) tar ball.

However, I have been able to get Debian/Voyage Linux to "cold" boot
with extlinux as the boot loader (manually installed).
Ref: <http://list.voyage.hk/pipermail/voyage-linux/2012-October/015369.html>

This is a formal request to incorporate extlinux as a choice in the
install script.

Thanks for your attention.
--
Arun Khan