Hi Jerry,

Mine is different than yours:

voyage-sync: Start tmpfs completed
DHCPREQUEST on eth0 to 255.255.255.255 port 67
DHCPOFFER from 192.168.1.1
DHCPACK from 192.168.1.1
can't create /var/lib/dhcp/dhclient.eth0.leases: No such file or directory
bound to 192.168.1.115 -- renewal in 42335 seconds.
if-up.d/mountnfs[eth0]: waiting for interface wlan0 before doing NFS mounts ....

Even those /var/lib/dhcp does not exist, I can still be able get the DHCP lease.

Your problem seems to be others, although the incorrect links of dhcp and
logrotate in /var/lib will be fixed.

Regards,
Punky