Hi Valdemar,

More or less HiFace is not supported.  Check by:

cat /proc/asound/cards

If no cards is returned.  Which means it does not support.

Regards,
Punky

On 11/21/2012 11:32 PM, valdemar wrote:
Hello,

My USB DAC (HiFAce Two with separate power supply) is detected. ALSA Device
is enabled, but I get not sound. What could be the problem?

root@voyage:/# mpc outputs
Output 1 (My ALSA Device) is enabled
root@voyage:/# mpc play
Amandine Beyer & Gli Incogniti - 'L'inverno' Largo
[playing] #1/1   0:40/1:42 (39%)
Updating DB (#2) ...
volume: n/a   repeat: off   random: off   single: off   consume: off
root@voyage:/# mpc volume 50
error: problems setting volume

These are the my mpd.conf settings:

#
audio_output {
         type            "alsa"
         name            "My ALSA Device"
         device          "hw:0,0"
#       format          "44100:16:2"     optional
#       mixer_device    "default"        optional
#       mixer_control   "PCM"            optional
#       mixer_index     "0"              optional
         dsd_usb         "yes"
}

Best regards,
Valdemar

Regards,
Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
  - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
  - Voyage ONE   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-one)
  - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)