From: Voyage-linux
[mailto:voyage-linux-bounces+jschultz0614=gmail....@list.voyage.hk] On Behalf
Of Markus Fischer
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 3:51 AM
Cc: 'Voyage-Linux'
Subject: Re: [Voyage-linux] iptables and voyage 0.7.5

Hi John,

Well, from what I see, you simply have no kernel modules for iptables with
"nat".
My output of "lsmod|grep ip_" is e.g.
ip_tables               7445  2  iptable_filter,iptable_nat
x_tables                8882  4
iptable_filter,ipt_MASQUERADE,iptable_nat,ip_tables

So an option would be to recompile the kernel with iptables and Masquerade and
NAT options.

Maybe someone else can fill in here for me and help with other options or
another point of view to be more helpful.

Greets,
Markus