Hi,

Some said it need to run "depmod -a" before insmod after install the driver. In addition, I always use modprobe instead of insmod.

On 6/4/2013 12:10 PM, Admire123 wrote:
i followed the same method of 0.9-rc1 to install voyage-mpd-0.9.0 to my SD
card, (choose "Generic PC" for profile) (using voyage-mpd-0.9.0.iso to boot
and copy to SD card)

after successfully installation, when i boot up the voyage-mpd-0.9.0 sd card
with my atom PC, i found that there no mpd package in the SD card, only
voyage?? i have to install the mpd myself with command

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install mpd

i did not have this problem in voyage-mpd-0.9-rc1.iso

is there any command or steps i missed?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
  - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
  - Voyage ONE   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-one)
  - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)