We are pleased to announce a new release of Voyage Linux 0.9.1, which upgrades to 3.8.13 kernel and is based on Debian "Wheezy" 7.1.

Voyage Linux Distro:
    [i386] - http://www.voyage.hk/download/voyage/voyage-0.9.1.tar.bz2
    [amd64] -
http://www.voyage.hk/download/voyage/amd64/voyage-0.9.1_amd64.tar.bz2

Voyage Linux Live CD:
    [i386] - http://www.voyage.hk/download/ISO/voyage-0.9.1.iso
    [amd64] - http://www.voyage.hk/download/ISO/amd64/voyage-0.9.1_amd64.iso

README:
http://svn.voyage.hk/repos/voyage/branches/voyage-live/0.9.1/config/includes.chroot/README

CHANGELOG:
0.9.1 (20 Jun 2013)
- [kernel] linux-image-3.8.13-voyage_12.5-1
    - [drm] remove GMA500, poulsbo driver
    - [usb] add USB HCD drivers
    - [usb] add USB ark3116 serial driver
    - [usb] add USB storage onetouch and cypress drivers
- [general/live]
    - update to Debian 7.1
    - fix README.live-CD and README.pxe for wrong mount path
    - update initramfs-tools to 0.112 from experimental, to fix USB boot issue
from Live CD
    - disable eapol_version=1 in hostapd

0.9.1 fixes issue of USB boot from Live CD and kernel panic on ATOM boards. Please test this release and report any problems and issues in our mailing list. Your support is crucial and encourages us to deliver Voyage Linux releases on regular basis in future.

If you found Voyage Linux useful or have been making money from it, please express your appreciation and encourage further work on this project via donation: http://linux.voyage.hk/donation

For support or get involved in Voyage Linux, please check at:
http://linux.voyage.hk/?q=getinvolved

--
Regards,
Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
  - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
  - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)