On 17-07-13 15:08, Punky Tse wrote:
I can't answer all, but try my best. But almost all of them do not
affect your operation, right?

As far as I can tell, no they don't, but I am just getting started testing.

What ALIX board are you using?

2d13

Not sure, perhaps you are using ALIX3d3.

No, 2d13. It seems some ACPI device where expected but could not be found.

sed: can't create temp file '/root/etc/inittabYp7rxF': Read-only
file system
done.
This is used for PXE installation, could safely ignore.

I see. I disabled the line in the init-bottom script.

[    6.488793] Error: Driver 'pcspkr' is already registered,
aborting...
[info] Loading kernel module w83627hf.
ERROR: could not insert 'w83627hf': No such device
w83627 no longer be used for ALIX, not sure why.  But should be remove
from ALIX installation profile.

Oke, will do. You will fix this in 0.9.x?

can't create /var/lib/dhcp/dhclient.eth0.leases: No such file or
directory
Actually, the directory does exist, by /var/lib/dhcp is mounted readonly.
Known, the leases file remember what IP your have leased.  If this bugs
you,  you can add "var/lib/dhcp" to $VOYAGE_SYNC_RECOVER_DIRS and/or
$VOYAGE_SYNC_DIRS in /etc/default/voyage-sync

I already did. But that does not help. This runs before the tmpfs is created.

This was fixed in voyage-util 0.12-4, after 0.9.1, the key could be
regenerated by "dpkg-reconfigure openssh-server"

Great.

leds-alix is obsoleted.  Leds is now using GPIO_CS5535 to drive. Works
on ALIX2 and ALIX3d2.

Aha.

Thanks
Erik