Punky and list;

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Kim-man 'Punky' TSE
<punky...@punknix.com>wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>

> On 5/13/2014 7:55 AM, chris hermansen wrote:
>
>> Sorry to be a bit thick here, but should I therefore apt-get remove them?
>>  Or are they there for some other reason (eg needed by the 3.14 kernel)?
>>
>> Should I be commenting something out in my sources.list or sources.list.d
>> files?
>>
> Your call.
>
> They don't really matter me even I run on CuBox-i, BBB, Cubie2.  Why
> should I remove them?
>
> If you do, you must have some reasons for removing them.

First of all, thanks for your patience!

Second, the reason I would consider removing them is because apt-get
generates errors trying to retrieve the package files (I guess, because
they have been moved), of the nature I mentioned previously:

Err http://download.solid-run.com cubox/main armhf Packages

(perhaps I am too anal about these kind of things but I don't like seeing
error messages from apt or other important system stuff).

--
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen "at" gmail "dot" com

C'est ma façon de parler.