Why don't you ask the original author of the LED driver ?

On 5/15/2014 2:53 PM, lutz.niede...@gmx.net wrote:
Any tips anyone?
*Gesendet:* Donnerstag, 08. Mai 2014 um 10:41 Uhr
*Von:* lutz.niede...@gmx.net
*An:* "Kim-man 'Punky' TSE" <punky...@punknix.com>
*Cc:* voyage-li...@voyage.hk
*Betreff:* Re: [Voyage-linux] LEDs and ledtrig stuff on APU
For Voyage it was the latest from stable x64 (0.92) that you got after all updates by last monday. Sorry, cannot say that exactly at the moment as I currently run Jessie on both test boards. For Jessie it is currently 3.13.10-1. I took the ledtrig-netdev driver sources from voyage and did insert them into Jessie (modifying Makefile & Kconfig). And I used the APU LEDs driver that I attached.
Operational results of running ledtrig-netdev are the same for Voyage and for
Jessie.
What I can say is that it runs fine on Alix. There I have x32 kernel
3.8.13-voyage.