Hi all,

I am running Voyage Linux on ALIX 6 board with wireless card installed.
wlan0 and eth1 are bridged to provide LAN interface.

I found that WiFi devices are reconnecting to wireless too often (every few
minutes). I can see this on iPad and Android phone.
I also see that sometimes iPad can not connect to WiFi at all. Network is
listed, but message "unable to join network xxxxx" is produced. Problem
goes away by itself. I also feel that getting a DHCP lease over WiFi takes
longer than it should.
I just moved WiFi to a different radio channel. Will see if this helps.

Nothing suspicious in syslog. Is there a log for hostappd?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Rudolf