Hello Gil and all,

On 14-Nov-00, you wrote
about [voyager] Re: printing:


> So, you are right, I should have qualified it a bit more,
> but the references were aimed at printing with V... and I
> assumed other browsers need it, cuz I ain't printed in
> PostScript with V, IB or AW!!!  (Some have using 
> GhostScript and TurboPrint, but I feel it should be native
> and easy to run.

Ghostscript has an auxilliary program called 'GhostPrint" which does a very
good job of printing both PS and PDF files on normal (non-PS) printers. 
Surely it wouldn't be that hard for Voyager to utilise this PD program to 
convert the web page to PS and print the pages that way? 

Of course the problem should be addressed at the WB/OS level, but in the 
meantime surely using GhostPrint might be a reasonable workaround? 
Just a thought!


Bye for now,
Terry

-- 
Better living a beggar than buried an emperor.
-- ancient proverb
                                              ___
                                             ////
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Australian Amigas do it #umop apisdn#
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 ////
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]        ___  ////
 ICQ no: 22673892                    \\\\////
 ----------------------               \\\\//
 #Amiga# 2000/030/50,2+36+4mb Retina  
 Miami,VNG,YAM2,MD2,AmFTP,AmIRC,STRICQ     
                      

_____________________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - http://v3.vapor.com/
Voyager FAQ....: http://faq.vapor.com/voyager/
Listserver Help: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=HELP
Unsubscribe....: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=UNSUBSCRIBE

Reply via email to