I am getting build errors from a newly created sandbox based off master.
The build errors are coming from a patch submitted 3 weeks ago. One of the
errors was fixed yesterday as a Coverity warning. So my question is, what
is different on my system that these are treated as errors but I haven't
anyone else on the message board seeing the errors? Do I have an old or new
compiler? Some additional setting? What can I dump to provide more
information?

Host OS: Fedora 24
# gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 6.1.1 20160621 (Red Hat 6.1.1-3)

Billy McFall