From: Shravan Ambati [mailto:shravan.amb...@calix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 4:53 PM
To: Dave Barach (dbarach) <dbar...@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: vpp build error on ubuntu 14.04

Hi Dave,

That didn't work either.
I manually set automake to 1.14 and tried to build again.
This time it worked. So looks like vpp does not work with automake version
1.15.

However for our build environment we use automake 1.15 and as such vpp build
may not work.
I am checking with some of my colleagues here as to how to get 1.14.

Thanks
Shravan