Hi,

Is it possible to do L2 cross-connect over MPLS?

For example:
I want traffic coming in on a L2 sub interface to get punted on a MPLS
tunnel (i.e. with MPLS encapsulation) and on the other side, pop the labels
and switch the packet on the corresponding sub interface. Technically, a
psuedowire across MPLS clould (VPWS)

I see that we can use l2-xcrw to add a tunnel header and possibly some MPLS
labels on the encap side, but I am not able to see how I can stitch things
on the decap side - for example I cannot see how can I map an MPLS label to
a L2 subinterface for the packet to go out..

Is it possible to do with VPP?

Thanks,
-nagp