Hello Members,

I am getting error while  Binding the  socket to vpp interface.
it gets bind perfectly  with Linux interface ,but when i pass the vpp interface
 it gives the error.

We also tried to debug the issue with the code given at
/vnet/map/examples/health_check.c.
But still it giving the same problem.

 I am creating socket following socket() API

   if ((sd = socket (AF_INET, SOCK_RAW, IPPROTO_IPIP)) < 0) {
     perror ("Failed to get socket descriptor ");
     exit (EXIT_FAILURE);
   }

i am binding the socket with following setsockopt() Api.
 if (setsockopt (sd, SOL_SOCKET, SO_BINDTODEVICE, (void *) &ifr, sizeof (ifr))
< 0) {
     perror ("SO_BINDTODEVICE failed");
     exit (EXIT_FAILURE);
   }