Version:                  v17.01-rc0~242-gabd98b2~b1576
Compiled by:              jenkins
Compile host:             centos-7-a8b
Compile date:             Mon Dec 12 18:55:56 UTC 2016

Please re-test with stable/1701/LATEST. Please use a TAG=vpp_debug image. If
the problem is reproducible, we'll need a core file to make further progress.

Copying John Lo ("Dr. Vxlan") for any further thoughts he might have...

Thanks... Dave

From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of Juraj Linkes -X (jlinkes - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 3:47 AM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: [vpp-dev] VPP-556 - vpp crashing in an openstack odl stack

Hi vpp-dev,

I just wanted to ask whether anyone has taken a look at
VPP-556<https://jira.fd.io/browse/VPP-556>? There might not be enough logs, I
collected just backtrace from gdb - if we need anything more, please give me a
little bit of a guidance on what could help/how to get it.

This is one the last few issues we're facing with the openstack odl scenario
where we use vpp jsut for l2 and it's been there for a while.

Thanks,
Juraj