From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of Jon Loeliger
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 11:15 PM
To: vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: [vpp-dev] SNAT API Question

VPPers,

Somewhat recently, (commit 36532bda926f5255a323c9cac3144dd758a05667),
the external_sw_if_index was added to the SNAT API snat_add_static_mapping
message.

However, when dumping the static mappings with snat_static_mapping_dump
the corresponding snat_static_mapping_details does not contain the new
external_sw_if_index.

Is that an oversight, or is it not necessary?  Or am I confused again?

Thanks,
jdl