Hi Vadim,

Code is still under development. We plan to merge the TCP stack and the shared
memory FIFO code prior to 17.04 FC0. In the mean time, you can check a draft of
what’s been done until now here [1]. Note however that most of the code is
still in a state of flux.

HTH,
Florin

[1] https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/5150 <https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/5150>