Hi,

It looks like dpdk_device_input() - is not checking if there is a vlan
header in the packet or not and always sets the buffer->current_data to 14
(smac+dmac+ethtype). Because of that ip4_input is not able to recognize a
correct IP packet.

For example, I have a subinterface created with vlan100 - which is trying
to send IP packets. The receiving side is setting l3offset to 14 and
feeding the packet to ip4-input-no-checksum and is getting dropped there.

Am I missing something? "show interface" shows the main and the sub
interface. "show trace" for dpdk_input shows the vlan tag as 100. But
ip4_input_inline gets a buffer with current_data as 14 instead of 18
(accounting for vlan header)

Thanks,
-nagp