Hi Nagp,

No, the current implementation is not multi-fib capable, i.e., all connections
go through the main fib. Transport endpoint structs used in the session api and
the application interface already carry vrfs but we’re not yet using them in
tcp and for session lookup. We do however plan to support this in the future.

Could you elaborate on why you would need support for this?

HTH,
Florin